Slide 1
Slide 1
Slide 3
Slide 3
Slide 2
Slide 2
Slide 4
Slide 4
Slide 5
Slide 5
Slide 6
Slide 6

1970

Weardco built the City of San Diego’s Pump Station 1 and 2 (now renamed Pump Station 64 and 65), which served parts of Northern San Diego, Rancho Penasquitos, Sorrento Valley and Del Mar.

1973

Mark Filanc receives the honorary Eagle Scout award.

1973

The City of Escondido awarded Weardco the Water Quality Control Plant project on Hale Ave. It was a major expansion to the original plant we constructed in 1959.

1979

Pete joins Weardco as project manager.